Saturday, June 26, 2010

Homeworks Done(:

I had finally done my holidays homeworks:DD

Damn happy le..

but...
Monday school start le..again and again..
I hate it!. :x

Need to bear it!
Bear,bear,bear..
Bear teachers scold us.
Bear many homeworks.
Bear exams.
Bear tests.
Bear fruit,haha no la,fuuy sio~
Bear the people i hate!..

BuhByes,ltr father scold, kinda secretly use it for blog.:P
Need to sign report bks before monday,dun ask father sign,ask mother sign.. ;(
scared,scared ;'(
I'm bad moon ;'(
No used finished homeworks :'(((
wakakaka,Brb!

Next time study hard!,
must study hard le,and need to take seriously face le,
+u+u+u!!!
add oil add oil add oil!!!
Jiayous!jiayous!jiayous!!

Need to face the fate,and,I will study hard!
Jiayous,jiayou,jiayou.
努力奋斗!:)
wish Next exams,effort dun waste !




No comments:

Post a Comment